Annual Subscription Fees
Please note that the period of Membership is for 12 months for all categories. If you elect to pay by Direct Debit, your monthly subscription will continue until such times you advise the manager of your resignation.
- Senior Member - 18 yrs + = £345.00 (or £30.00 per month via Direct Debit)
- Junior Member - ages 13-18 = £90.00 (or £8.00 per month via Direct Debit)
- Mini-Junior Member - ages 10- 12 years = £65.00 (or £6.00 per month via Direct Debit)
- Mini-Junior Member - ages 9 or below = £50.00 (or £5.00 per month via Direct Debit)
- Full Time Student Member - £100.00 (or £9.00 per month via Direct Debit) Details of University / College must be supplied
- Social Member - £30.00 (one annual payment only), Social Members must be aged 18 + and they shall not have access to the gym, squash or tennis playing facilities of the Club
- Family Discount – 15% discount applies where a minimum of two senior members from the same family live at the same address and at least one junior member are members of the Club. In the case of single parent households, the 15% discount will apply provided the parent and at least one child are members of the Club. This discount does not, however, apply to distance discounts, student’s concessions or non-playing memberships as the rates for these categories are already discounted.
- Joint Senior Member Discount – 10% discount applies to married couples/ partners who are Senior Members that live at the same address.
- Distance Discount – 50% discount applies to Senior Members who live and work out with a distance of 25 miles from the Club or at an address in the City of Glasgow.
- State Pension Discount – 20% discount applies to those in receipt of a state pension.