- Jane is available for individual coaching sessions, by prior arrangement via email: Martijane@btinternet.com
- There is an adult coaching programme on Thursdays, 7.00 – 8.00pm – details from Jane or Steve Ingram
- Squash Teams – The club currently has two gent’s teams in the Crieff & District League. We also have National League, gents and women's teams
- Social Squash – We hold regular, monthly Social Squash Nights (last Friday of the Month). This is an ideal opportunity to meet new and existing players and to arrange friendly games
- League Squash – We currently run the main leagues, monthly, from September to April. These consist both Premier Leagues regular leagues which cater for all standards of club player from team players to beginners
- We also operate a Summer league which runs from the end of April to September again catering for all standards of players that wat to play all year round
- On Line Booking – Squash courts can be booked via our on line system – details of which will be sent to you separately. The cost of a 45 minute session is £1.70. Once booked, your meter token can be collected from the bar prior to playing
Racketball is the UK’s fastest growing sport! It is played on any regular squash court and is similar to squash. In racketball a larger ball, which does not need warming up like in squash, and a shorter racket are used, as shown in the video.
The fact that the ball is bigger, more bouncy and does not need warming up means that the rallies last longer, as the ball moves slower giving the opponent more time to react and get to the ball.